Saturday, March 31, 2012

By the way...



Hi there,

I can't believe it has been this long, four countries and some fantastic rides since I last posted here. Shame, shame, shame...

We are now in France, a few kilometers from St Quentin where my Paris-Roubaix Challenge might start. Yes, might! It is the day-before and I haven't decided if I am going to do it because of an issue with my bike sponsorship. Kidding!

Anyhow, I will have more time for a longer post soon.

... and I did find a couple of old, old bakeries.





Cheers!

3 comments:

BoaB said...

Boa sorte AMR. Andar bem. Have a great ride Alberto!!!

AMR said...

Thanks Amigo! Will head to St Quentin with Groover this afternoon. Will then decide to register or not. The Canyon is "too good" to be thrown on the cobbles, although it has passed a few tests in Germany.
Ate logo! AMR

Garmin Fenix said...

We love your posts AMR, keep updating!

 
Blogged Blog Directory